Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Decor is Done!

Finally, the finishing touches are done and up! Christmas decor is complete (except I had a strand of lights go out on me and the garland above my entertainment center looks incomplete, but maybe I can find a way to remedy that??)

The finishing touches were for the trees. We strung popcorn and cranberries this year. I love the look! (one cranberry ... two popcorn ... repeat ... and repeat and ...)




I have red wooden bead strands that I like ...


But this year we strung cranberries and I love that look!


I wanted to wrap the gifts in kraft paper, burlap, and lace, but just didn't take the time for that stuff this year. The photos make me wish I would have. Oh Bother! On to better things ...

I am happy to have the decor feel complete now!

No comments: