Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby on the way?!?!

We thought it would be fun to share Brandon and Megan's adoption profile. Take a look if you'd like. Share the link if you like.
Having this profile posted means there is a baby on the way - right? That's the way I see it. We are pleased to announce that this makes grand baby #3 on the way for us this year.

ItsAboutLove.org - Brandon and Megan

We are so excited!
I am so grateful for our children and grandchildren!
(9+5=14 children) (5+3=8 grandchildren)


One more thing - it seems fitting for this post:
Last night for Family Home Evening we watched Kung Fu Panda 2. I wasn't sure what to think about it at first, but by the end of the movie I was sure it was a favorite message ... my heart loved it!
I won't share more about the movie - I don't want to spoil it for those who still want to see it, and those who have seen it will understand why it touches my heart.

No comments: