This is the Wednesday when the doctors at SCCA are discussing Terry's case. They are probably doing so as I write this.
However, we do already know something.
Terry got a call from SCCA yesterday informing him that the counts are not what they would like to see. The disease numbers are slightly up and the donor counts are slightly lower - neither is a good thing, even if it is slight.
They asked that he get a CT scan, so that will happen Thursday.
What does this mean?
Well, we don't know that!
We aren't sure if we will hear from them after their meeting today or if we will have to wait for a second meeting (next week) so they can talk about the results of this scan.
You'll just have to keep waiting with us! We'll let you know when we learn something! We are trying to keep you posted and up to date!