Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Grateful Heart Post

We are more in love now than we were 32 years ago. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and the many years of joy we've shared. I look forward to many more.


(Barn Image from The Country Chic Cottage)


Happy Anniversary!


"A man courts a woman for a short while to win her for time, but he must court her for a lifetime to win her for eternity."
- S Michael Wilcox
(Daughters of God, p52)


"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry."
- Tom Mullen

3 comments:

Tawnee said...

Happy anniversary! You and Terry are such a great example to us!

Tyler said...

I thought about you two yesterday and then got side tracked taking Erika to the Dr. She has shingles and is somewhat miserable. I missed saying the closing prayer in sacrament meeting and playing the piano in primary too. Hope you had a great day. I love you both and am thankful we are an eternal family.
Always,
Sherri and family

ellen said...

I too thought of you but didn't get a message to you. You are such a great example to all of us and I love you both dearly. Thanks for all you do for so many, especially our family during this hard time.