Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Tablescape

I managed to get three photos during a slow moment on Mother's Day. 


Then I started cooking, eating, and visiting, and taking photos was forgotten.  I think that means we had a great time together.

The tablescape was more of the same - assorted China plates and stemware - like I have been doing for a few years now. (Easter 2014, Father's Day 2013, Thanksgiving 2012)   I just keep adding pieces each time.  This time I added matching chargers (that I purchased a few months ago) under the plates.  I didn't have time to make or purchase centerpieces so I just used the space for food.  I would have loved to have some fresh flowers on each table, but my week previous to Mother's Day was too busy to complete that task. 

Our company and phone calls from missionaries were our favorite part of the day! 

No comments: