Monday, December 8, 2014

Dec 5 visit

I realized I haven't written about our Friday visit to the doctor -
We didn't see Dr. Smith, but did see Dr. Barber.
Terry is suffering from edema and still has some awful chest pain.  Dr. prescribed a diuretic and hydrocortisone and stopped our last IV antibiotic wondering if that was the cause. 

We stayed for 1 bag of reds and 1 of platelets. 

The diuretic is not working well. 
Anxiously awaiting Tuesday visit for some hopeful relief.  We'll see what it brings.



2 comments:

Ellen said...

I love that this new Dr. Is taking a more active role in Terry's care.

Tyler said...

So sorry I didn't get Brittany there. I pray for peace and comfort for your family today and every day to come. Thank you for the tender loving care you intensely gave my dear brother. You are one good woman.
With love,
Sherri