Sunday, May 3, 2009

REFLECTIONS - My Mom

Since Mother's Day is next Sunday, I've decided to write a little something about my mother each day this week.

My mother is a wonderful woman. She worked hard in the house and the yard, with her family, and in her church callings. I'll share some of those things in my postings through the week. A lot of what I write will come from the years when I was a child at home, but they surely still apply, some 29 years later. I'll try to include some recent things too. I am so grateful for such a wonderful mother. She is an awesome person.
Her love and respect for my father has always been an example to me. I've never doubted their love for each other. It is a wonderful thing to grow up in a home where there is love and respect and where the children can count on the next day being the same, if not better. She has been the best example of wife, mother, and daughter that anyone could have. She truly understands the meaning of womanhood and motherhood.
She has always been loving and caring and tender with her children. She has taught us right from wrong and continues to encourage us to do and be good.

No comments: