Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Good Week Started With Conference and Ended With Pumpkin Picking

We had a great week at home.  We started it out with listening to and enjoying every session of General Conference.
 
I did a bit of cleaning and catching up with household things while the wind was blowing so badly.

When the weather finally calmed and warmed a bit I was able to do some much needed work in the yard - weeding I hoped to have done before leaving to Seattle, but it never made it to the top of my To Do list.  

My hands and my body were aching, but it was worth it because the yard looks much better. There is still a lot to do, but I'm grateful for what I did get done.
 
We enjoyed being with the kids for the full week and will miss them again.

I took a quick snap shot of them doing their homework one day. This will be a fun picture to keep in my mind while we are away. 
 


 
 We were able to spend a few fun minutes in the garden with Auger and Akleigh.  I had been wanting to let them come pick a pumpkin for several days but with the different schedules we all had and the weather not always cooperating, it seemed to be pushed back to the last minute. Luckily Saturday gave us a great few minutes of everyone being around at the same time and the weather was just slightly wet.
But look at the fun we had -
 




 
 
Auger and Akleigh each got to pick their pumpkin and I'm happy.
I mean they are happy.  We are all happy!
 
 
LIFE IS GOOD!


Thanks for checking in on us.
We're heading back to Seattle again. We'll keep you posted.
We love you and hope you have a great day!


 

No comments: