Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Filling up the Apartment

Today we had a free day, so we took it slow.

We went to Northgate Mall area for lunch and to do a bit of shopping.  We got a few more groceries and a heavier coat for Terry.  We got a few other things like non-stick frying pans and a clean cover for the ironing board - I just couldn't use the old dirty looking cover that was here. 

There are still a few things we will bring from home to complete our needs, like baking pans because there is nothing for baking in this place.  It seems that I just keep bringing things in.  I'm filling it up - I guess that's what I do. 

One more thing I bought was a cute bowl and some candy, just what we needed on the sofa table.

I keep thinking that the table would look great with some fresh cut flowers on it, but the rules of the clinic and House is that we can have no plants or cut flower arrangements.  So, a basket of fresh fruit is working very nicely on the table.

When we got back to the apartment I put things away, did some more organizing, and a bit of laundry, and some relaxing in front of the TV - the game is on!

Well, yesterday had so many pictures that I think today will be photo free.

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

That sounds like a much slower, relaxed day. So happy you got to have one of those. The apartment is sounding very comfy now. That is happy news too.

Ellen said...

That sounds like a much slower, relaxed day. So happy you got to have one of those. The apartment is sounding very comfy now. That is happy news too.