Wednesday, October 16, 2013

From The Hospital

Terry's sinus surgery went well, though it took a bit longer than they thought.  The doctor is very glad that we did this because of how bad it really was. Terry did bleed a bit more than usual because of the low platelets, but it was not a problem.  He is recovering now, staying in the hospital overnight.   I will be on a chair right beside him.  The chair pulls out to make a bed but it's so hard we'll see how that goes.  I was just telling Terry as we were waiting for the surgery to be done that I am so tired of hard chairs or no chairs at all, using a bed - my sit down is not feeling so good.  I thought it would be nice to go furniture shopping just to sit on a soft sofa or recliner.  Can't do that though.  I am happy for a chair at all, and that we are in a single bed room.  If it had been a double bed room here I would not have been able to stay so easily.  Actually, they would not have been able to kick me out so easily either.  Anyway, it's all good - I can stay!

We are hoping for a good night, whether it's comfy or not.  We just want some good recovery so we can leave tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Shawna Scorup said...

so glad that is over and praying the recovery is quick. Love you both.

Tyler said...

So glad sinus surgery went well. Our prayers will now be for speedy recovery and a comfy nights rest. Love you

Bonnie said...

Praying for a comfy night for both of you. You deserve it! ♥

Ellen said...

Thankful to be home from Yakima so I could read this post and learn that things went well. We will keep praying for both of you, the Drs. And Nurses and all who have anything to do with this whole process. Love you so very much! You are one good man and one good woman. Doesn't the memory that sparks just warm your heart? It sure warms mine. Hope the night is kind to both of you and thank you for the address.