Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sending a SMILE!

We started the day fasting for a blood draw. 

After blood draw we shared a breakfast at the bistro. We shared one meal because we didn't want him to eat too much before the biopsy but he needed a little something to eat.

Today it was a bit more painful and they had to do a second entry for the bone piece. We did get our favorite biopsy nurse which made it as pleasant as possible.

We are at the apartment resting, hydrating, and trying to fill the time.  I think I'll continue scrapbooking.

Things are fine!

We're sending you a smile because ...

Smile
image from here

"a smile is the shortest distance between two people"


3 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks for the update, and the smile! Praying for good results from that painful biopsy:)

Bonnie said...

I thought a kiss was the shortest distance between two people! Now I'm going to have to re-evaluate. ☻

Ellen said...

I too am hoping and praying for good iopsy results!