Wednesday, February 19, 2014

T88 and Apartment 301

Today's clinic visit was for a CT scan with the not-so-lovely dye drink for an hour previous to the scan.  No news from that until next week's team appointment.

Terry is resting and hydrating.  He still feels nauseated, but he is hopeful that the BK virus is lessoning a bit.  We thought that before, but it worsened again, so we hope it trends downward from here.

We had a few hours this morning to do some more organizing and box emptying.  The boxes are now completely empty and the organizing is as done as it's going to get for now.  Maybe I'll do some re-organizing throughout the next few days as I use things, but for now, this is what we get.

Here are some photos of the apartment ... #301:

Our door to apartment 301 -
You can see that this is a tiny hall if you notice the corners at the floor of the photo - there is a door to the very left that goes to the stairs.  I'm going to go up and down those stairs sometime to see where they go, because I know they don't go to the lobby.  I think it goes to the roof and then probably the garage that we cannot use, so these stairs might be useless to us, but we'll see.  There is also a door to the very right of our door, facing the stairs door, and it is an apartment.


 We step inside the apartment and find this look.  The closet to the left is the coat closet and the closet to the right is the laundry closet.


The next door on the right is the extra bedroom -

 
We take a few more steps into the apartment, standing almost at the extra bedroom door, and find this look -    
 
 
To the left we find the main bath and the master bedroom -
 

 
 
Here is an inside look at the master bedroom -
 
 
and master bathroom -
 


 
 Here is a closer look at the kitchen -
 


and a closer look at the family room -


Everything is all scrunched together in this room, but at least I was able to keep my scrapbooking stuff here to work on -


 
 Lastly is a look back at the apartment, as I was standing by the TV -
 

There you have it!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

So glad you got moved. I liked seeing your new set up. I loved seeing my brother. I look forward to seeing you both in person in July. Your address will be the same just different apartment number right? Sending love and prayers your way. Congratulations on the new grandson. Love the Larson family