Friday, January 16, 2015

MORE than just a PENNY

Just sharing my special couple minutes of my day with you and hoping that you too found a reason to smile today.


I found a penny today as I was cleaning the medical supplies out of the office cupboards.  It made me smile.  I know where it came from and it was a happy moment for me.

When we first started using the home infusion pump at SCCA in 2010 they suggested we use a penny to twist the parts together.  This penny was surely in that box of supplies for the last few years.

This penny was not worth much in the way of monetary value, but it did have more value than what the eye could see.  It was very valuable when considering what the heart felt.

This penny and the smile it brought me reminded me of this little poem I found last fall and pinned for a rainy day. It was a sunshiny day today, but I thought I'd share it anyway.  I love it!

pennies from heaven




1 comment:

Ellen said...

I will never look at a penny the same way again. Thanks for sharing its use in a medical way. I love reading your blog and I love you!