Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sweet Moment

This morning was like several of the last few mornings, but a bit more chill in the air.  I had made plans to be gone early this morning, but those plans were changed last night as I contemplated my day and week ahead.  So that left me home to view this sweet moment in time.

I looked out the kitchen window to this tree we just planted and found a friend.  I have enjoyed having that tree there and watching it daily as I stand at the sink.  It is where my eyes focus while I'm looking out that window, and this morning it was delightful to see this little bunny enjoying it too.  It brought a smile to my face and heart that felt so good.

can you see the rabbit under the tree?

There is something joyful about seeing these little creatures (even if they do destroy a garden in no time) and I love to see them whenever they are brave and decide to show themselves (especially since there is no garden to destroy at the moment).

The sky was pretty too, and it wasn't long before the sun came through the window as I was sitting back at the table taking care of some paper work.  It is a beautiful morning!  I love beautiful mornings!

I hope you are having a beautiful morning too.



3 comments:

Louise said...

I love how you find joy in the little things in life. Such an admirable attribute! And yes, I can see the little bunny in that beautiful picture!

Becky Noftle said...

I spy game, and a blog...full service!

Ellen said...

Beautiful mornings are a gift....thank you! I too see the bunny.