Sunday, May 2, 2010

All is Well!

I'm not sure what to write today.

Terry is doing well. We have discussed the fact that we expected worse than what he is experiencing and we are pleased that it is better than we thought. It is no picnic, but it is better than we thought.

Today is T-11, which is transplant day plus eleven days, so with 89 days to go we realize there is a long road still ahead and so much more to come. We hope we are ready!

We visited with the kids on the phone and on skype for awhile today. It is always fun to hear them and see that all is well.

I've mentioned a few things about the sights and sounds of Seattle in our past posts. Surely there will be more of that to come too. But it seems that today is just a simple do nothing day, with nothing much to say, except - All is Well!

God be with you till we meet again!

2 comments:

carly said...

Terry and Elaine,

I sure appreciate your positive impact on our ward even when you're 150 miles away. Your family is functioning very soundly. I sure respect them and love them. Carry on! We will keep you in our prayers and hopefully more.

Bishop Allred

Ellen said...

Good Monday morning. I don't seem to get comments written the same day as you post, but I want you to know that it is not because I am not thinking about you and praying for each of you constantly. I am glad that yesterday was a simple day for you and hope that the days to come will continue to "better than you thought." Man alive, if positive thinking can turn things around, then there will be a complete full circle (planted with your favorite crop, ha) turned there in Seattle. One of my favorite hymns is Be Still My Soul, and I think of the words often. Will visit with you again soon. Love, Ellen