Friday, May 7, 2010

Today was a day much like any other here for us the last few weeks; we went to a blood draw and then to a clinic appointment. Things are going as expected and experts are taking good care of Terry. We continue to feel that we are in good hands.
Terry's blood counts remain low and we learned that they will probably bounce around for a few more days still before they start heading upward again. So, we play more of the waiting game, and that's okay! The waiting game is going pretty good as we know it presently.
We did have a great mail day and thank the thoughtful senders for their thoughts and prayers and generosity. You're awesome! Thanks!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I am so thankful to hear that things are going as expected, (still) and pray for more of the same. I was hoping to get to Royal before the kids leave to go visit, but I won't make it because Dylan (Kristal's son) has a ball game in the morning at 8 and I am going to go watch him play. So I will be sending a package when I return home which will be Tuesday to take mother to her cancer appointment. Maybe I can mail the package in Moses Lake on Monday when I take her over to see about hearing aid replacement. She lost one of them and was never able to find it. Have a good night. Love, Ellen

Becky Noftle said...

Nice quiet days--by the way your yummy bars were, well yummy!! Thanks!

Tyler said...

Hope all who read this and are mothers have a wonderful Mother's Day. So glad the days are going as well as they are. It is windy here today and it feels a little bitter. Hope you have a great weekend. I understand you are expecting some company. Tell them all hello for us. Once again Happy Mother's Day!!
Always, Sherri