Monday, May 3, 2010

Especially for Dennis and MaryAnn :)

Back to the 60's - Oh No!
And I don't mean the 1960's.

We took a little walk down to the office to pay our parking and get the box you/Dennis and MaryAnn, sent. Thank you! We will certainly enjoy!
After getting the box we went down to the lobby to get our mail. We had a letter from Brandon and Megan (thanks!) and a couple for someone who must have lived in this apartment before we came, so we took it back up to the office. After we left the office we went back to the stairs to come back to the apartment and started walking down the stairs ... um! ... we live up stairs from there. As I rounded the corner to head down another flight of stairs it dawned on me that I was going the wrong direction and Terry was traveling right along with me. Wow!
I don't know what was going on in my head to send me down instead of up, but we had a great laugh all the way back up those flights of stairs and to the apartment. I'm still laughing.

... I know, it must have rubbed off of the box! :)

This little senior moment has added some fun to our day. Maybe we just needed a good laugh. Thanks guys! We couldn't have done it without you.

This post will make sense mostly to Dennis and MaryAnn, others may struggle to find the humor. But, we had some fun senior moments with them while they were here, and they seem to be lingering.

OH! Maybe Dennis' cells are really kicking in!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

How funny, except for the exertion it took to do double, but it sounds like a laugh was good medicine also. I am guessing there is no news yet whether the cells are "kicking in" yet but that is our constant prayer that they will indeed KICK. If you were in Tri-Cities right now your could just get them BLOWN into action. There are branches down which I have removed from the driveway and all the places from which I have removed and burned weeds, are full again. The wind has been blowing most of the night and all day with gusts to 60mph. The air has been like dirt all day. Oh well, this too shall blow away, just too bad it takes top soil with it. I have been racking my brain for some fun and different thing to send over to you two. If there is anything you have been wanting, just let me know. Sounds like Dennis and Mary Ann have an inside notion of what to do and they deserve the privaledge. I hope you have a good night and that tomorrow brings good news. Love, Ellen

Tyler said...

News from Idaho is that Tyler and Cortney are offically engaged and plan to be married in the Bountiful Temple on July 16, 2010. So happy birthday big brother! Another important event to occur on a special day. We are thankful you are both doing as well as you are and that things seem to not be as bad has you anticipated. That is wonderful news. Dallin is doing well with his therapy and he is able to walk farther than he has since he got home. We hope Elder Hebdon is doing well in Japan. Please send him our love and best wishes in your next email to him. So glad you got a package in the mail. I bet that was so much fun. Good job Dennis and Mary Ann for being so with it and wise. We love all who might read these comments whether you are family or friends we love you for loving Terry and Elaine and their family.
Always be steadfast and immovable, Sherri and family

dennishebdon said...

This transplant is supposed to affect Terry!! Now this just goes to show that with the proper elements in place, 2 become as one. LOL
Have a good day, with all our love and prayers.
Dennis