Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just another day!

We went to a blood draw this morning, stopped at the pharmacy, got our new schedule and had a short visit with our nurse. There really is no news for today that is different than yesterday. Terry continues to feel exhausted and yet needs to get in some exercise.

We came home from the clinic and he rested and slept for awhile and then we went to the grocery store. We had been putting that off since Saturday and were finally out of milk and eggs and yogurt and ... we needed several things. So, walking the isles of the grocery store was the exercise for the day. Not enough for what they want, but enough for what he wants. The weather is not cooperating and we don't want to get wet so we will probably wander the halls and take a few stairs later today, but right now there's a game on!

3 comments:

The Stanley's said...

I think so much of you both. I hope you get some nice weather so you can enjoy the outdoors.
Our weather hasn't been too cooperative either.

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

The weather definitely has been playing tricks on us! Rain, no sunshine, no rain some more...maybe a minute or two of sunshine again!? It does make taking walks outside very difficult.

Think of you often with lots of love!

Ellen said...

Hello from the East Side, where it is acting like the West Side. I can't believe (once again) how much rain we have been getting and how cool it is. My garden is struggling to germinate and I think it is just too cool. But I am thankful to have the seeds in the ground. Shawna said that you may be coming home for graduation. That would be so awesome and I would probably make my trip to see you there in a couple of weeks instead of next week if that were the case. Either way, we will be there to support Chase at graduation. Hope the walking is ok for today. I am so thankful for my health; every time I read this blog I count my blessings. You both are a great blessing in my life and I hope and pray that you know how much you mean to me. Love, Ellen