Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A New Noel


There really are so many beautiful songs of Christmas.  This is another I can listen to year round.

A beautiful sound ... A beautiful message ... A beautiful feeling ... 

Chris Tomlin - Noel (Live) ft. Lauren Daigle





FYI - I was listening to that song play in the background as I was working on another tab.  That is how I listen to a lot of the music I listen to.  And a lot of it I have to go back and exit out because it's not what I want to hear.  Sometimes it's well worth it, and this was one of those times - the next song came on - so tender and soft for the first part of it.

Chris Tomlin - A Christmas Alleluia (Live) ft. Lauren Daigle, Leslie Jordan

I enjoyed hearing it.  I don't care to watch it, but I did enjoy hearing it.

No comments: