Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Shake Up Christmas

I first heard today's song in a music video created last year.  The music video was one of some friends (BJo and friends) who were cutting down a tree and decorating it (at her apartment).  I still have that video clip on my phone and when the grandkids look at my photos they love to play it.  It brings smiles and gives pleasure every time we hear it.

However, there are consequences for letting the grandchildren play with my phone.  One posted "My Story" on Instagram.  :)




I don't even know how to do that  :)   Pretty cute though!
But that does mean that I have to watch more closely or they won't be playing with my phone as often.   When did I ever start letting them play with it?   I should have never let that happen.

If any of you follow me you may have wondered what in the world was happening, because I don't post on Instagram :)  But then again, you probably knew what was happening.
BJo knew what was happening and she informed me.  I didn't even know about it.  She had to step me though trying to get my Instagram back to Home.  Yip - I'm that bad!  :/
Trickiest part of that conversation was me trying to explain what was on my phone so she knew what to tell me to do with it.   We made it happen - she's good that way. :)


We had some great fun watching Beckett with my phone Sunday.  BJo FaceTimed me and Beckett loved it.  He HAD TO HAVE that phone in his hand - loving, kissing, talking, pointing, laughing...,  it was so fun.   We couldn't get a word in or see each other while he was around.  ;)



If this video works, you will see the video of BJo's friends.  If not, I'm sorry! Just know that it was great fun for them.




It was so fun to hear the real thing online, and it was exciting to click the mouse to pin it to my Christmas Music board.  :)  I'm still smiling!  (:

It is a fun song!


Train - Shake Up Christmas - Official A Cappella Video - Eclipse 6





Are you dancing?  How about smiling?
Have a great day!



No comments: