Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christ Centered Christmas Quest

I have always loved Christmas Music, and I continue to be drawn to it this year.  The inspiring feeling of love and hope and peace and ...
well, it just keeps feeling good.

This overwhelming feeling of peace and gratitude has left me with a desire to share, so I've decided to post a song a day for this month - all about Christmas - The Sound of Christmas.

I am truly grateful for the talented artists who wrote and performed these inspiring messages that touch my heart.



A beautiful sound ... beautiful message ... a beautiful feeling ... 






My chosen piece for today, What Shall We Give?, seems to fit perfectly with the Light the World initiative to lift others burdens.

Light The World Christmas Initiative 


What Did We Give Today?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always, you are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing this. I love you so much!!!