Saturday, December 10, 2016

Music for the Heart

In 2014 I shared a song HERE that I would choose for this day - Ed Herrman with The Tabernacle Choir, Longfellow's Christmas, and explained why I love it. It is special and tender to my heart - perfect for this day.


"Live on in hope and peace forever."


Since that song is already on my blog I've chosen another.

This is a different arrangement that I like - it really is a different song.


Casting Crowns I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day





FYI - the same song, not live, but with lyrics can be found here.




One more find - just this morning I watched Max Lucado's The Christmas Candle, and recommend it, but know that it is a tender story.  There is a beautiful song in that movie

Miracle Hymn ~ Susan Boyle





The next song on that YouTube link is When a Child is Born - Susan Boyle & Johnny Mathis

Both are beautiful.


No comments: