Sunday, November 6, 2011

Church / Gospel

I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we are taught of Him and about the principles and ordinances that will help us to have a happy life and a glorious eternal life if we live worthy of it.

This short video is one such teaching and reminder given to us by our leaders.
It fits wonderfully in my daily posts this month...A Grateful Heart! (and I didn't know about this video before I decided to make these posts daily.)

Live in Thanksgiving Daily



I am so grateful that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Thanks Aunt Elaine for this video clip. It is wonderful and so are you. We look forward to each day seeing what you are thankful for and realize we are a lot alike in the things that mean so much to us. HOpe your sabbath day will bring peace and warmth to your soul.