Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Grateful Heart = VEHICLES!

Today's Grateful Heart is about Vehicles (and other modern day transportation devices).

(Image from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten)



This is not the vehicle I own. (Sorry, I didn't want to go out in the dark and cold and take a picture of the one I do own. Oh Yes! The comforts of HOME! I think I posted about that already!)
I do however, own a Suburban and am very grateful for the comfort, the number of passengers it will haul, the luggage or baggage space it has, the dependability of it, etc. (Image from Cars With Review)


It's so nice to get where I want to go and pack the back up with whatever I want to take or bring home. (Yes, BrittanyJo and I did go shopping yesterday.) There is warmth in the cold weather days and there is cooling in the warm weather days. There are lights to shine through the night to help us see where we are going. It's so much faster than walking or horse riding.
Over the River and Through the Woods to Grandmother's House We Go is so much nicer now than in the days of a horse drawn buggy.

I'm sure they were happy to have this mode of transportation in the day, but it leaves something to be desired for our day. (Image from The History Bluff)


This is certainly better than carrying the packs yourself, but still not very easy to get where you want to go quickly. (Image from Pinterest)


Don't get me wrong! I am so very grateful for my feet that can get me where I want to go. I'm just glad they don't have to do every bit of travel on their own.

No comments: