Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HOME

I am so grateful for the home (our home) we have to live in to shelter and protect us, for a perfect place of refuge from the storms of life whether they be physical or mental, emotional, or spiritual.

I am so happy to be home!

From Le Petit Poulailler


A house becomes a home when the family moves in and lives and loves and cares and shares within it.

Purple Onion Designs


"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." Harold B. Lee

Just a little something I keep hanging in my entrance hall.


Great Messages concerning what should fill your home:

Hallmarks of a Happy Home by President Thomas S. Monson

Spiritually Strong Homes and Families by Elder Wirthlin

Cornerstones of a Happy Home by President Hinckley

1 comment:

Louise said...

I have the "Home is where you hand your heart", so true.