Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcoming November!

November is a beautiful month that helps us ponder on the things we are grateful for, possibly more than any other time of the year.
Valentines Day helps us remember to be grateful for our loved ones, Independence Day reminds us to be grateful for our freedom and our country, and Christmas helps us focus on our gratitude to and for Jesus Christ, and for our Loving Father in Heaven who sent His Son.

Thanksgiving is an opportunity for us to remember all of those things and many more...a special time for A GRATEFUL HEART!
I hope to take advantage of that opportunity and express my gratitude for one thing each day this month. We'll see if I can post daily about the things that I am grateful for. I'd love to hear (or read) about some of the things you are grateful for. Leave me a comment or send me an email if you would like to share.

Today I will start with FAMILY! I am so very grateful for my family. (Each and Every Member of my Family!)

"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of Jesus Christ."

THE FAMILY IS CENTRAL TO GOD'S PLAN

The site above is a great site to view for Inspiration and Encouragement. Great short video segments too.
The following are just a few fun things I found about FAMILY, and share here.

From Find Free Graphics


DIY for this sign at Keen Inspirations & Creations


Kit available at Super Saturday Craft Kits

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I am grateful for my dear sister-in-law who an absolute God send for my brother. I love you so much Elaine! I love Terry also and all of your family. I am thankful for FAMILY!