Monday, November 7, 2011

Medical Report

Today I am thankful that we do not have a doctor appointment! :)

I just wanted to share that we don't have an appointment today. I know there are several people checking in often for that report and we want to let you know that Terry has a week off. If he has any changes or concerns we are to see the doctor ASAP, otherwise his next appointment is Monday the 14th.

We won't have any type of report to tell us whether the DLI is working, until maybe February 2, our next appointment at SCCA. We are watching for GVHD (Graft Verses Host Disease) which could start showing up next week. We are hoping and praying that it won't be bad.

No doctor visit really means that things are going okay, and I am so very grateful for that, but my Grateful Heart post for today is next. (I will admit that I do wonder if his white counts are okay, but doctor says they should be, so I accept her word on that.)

No comments: