Saturday, November 12, 2011

Today's Grateful Heart is for Color

Color is such a wonderful addition to life. It's so inspiring.

Whether it's brilliantly bright like these birds in full color. Flickr


or

Soft and neutral like this next photo from HERE



As the seasons change so do the colors. Each season bringing it's own beauty and splendor.
My favorite colors seem to change during the seasons of my life. My favorites of yesteryear are not necessarily the favorites of today. In fact, this season seems to be a tricky one to figure out...I love all colors! If I had to choose one I'm not sure what it would be. As I try, I feel bad for all the other colors I'm leaving out...they are wonderful too and I wouldn't want to be with out them. Oh Bother!

I love the variety and the beauty that color provides!

No comments: