Thursday, November 10, 2011

So Exciting!

We get to add to our numbers!
We heard some more great news and want to share it with everyone.
Gregory and Adena are expecting, making our number of grandchildren (sometime around May 2012) up to 7.

That number seven makes me feel a little older, but the actual grandchildren make me so happy. I can handle the older part and don't want anyone to stop having children because I feel older...older is happening grandchildren or not. So instead I say "Bring it on!"



(Image from Trading Phrases)

I enjoy our grandchildren and I get a great sense of joy seeing our children raise their children. They are doing an awesome job!

I love my family! They were the first post of A Grateful Heart this year. I didn't go into detail and I didn't name names there, but I love them all!!!! And will love each individual added throughout the years. I'm beginning to understand in a little different way what a posterity feels like. It's a good feeling.

No comments: