Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Mrs. Heaven"

Many years ago I was helping in one of the 2nd or 3rd grade classroom and one of the little boys kept calling me Mrs. Heaven. The teacher noticed it and corrected him after a few times and he apologized. I thought it was pretty sweet.
I have thought about that a few times since then and how kind and respectful this young boy was to me.

One of our children brought it up again yesterday and we all smiled and my heart was once again touched. I remember it with fondness and it always brings a smile to my heart.

It reminds me of how good people are and how important it is to be kind and respectful. It also reminds me to be pleasant so that if someone does once again call me Mrs. Heaven I will be worthy of the name.

(The image of those heavenly hearts above comes from HERE)

No comments: