Friday, November 11, 2011

Creative Minds

Evidence of Creative Minds is everywhere!

I'm sitting at a computer (which I know very little about) and posting to whomever wishes to read and it gets to anyone anywhere in seconds. Computers, Internet, Blogging, Email, Shopping, Google-ing, Searching, Learning, Word Processing, Viewing, ... and the list goes on and on. I really am grateful for all of those Creative Minds that have given us these opportunities (and continue to).

(Image from Jenkins Computer Service and Repair)

I love blogging - publishing and checking into others lives. It's an awesome way to keep up with what's going on. The words are great to read, but the photos really delight me.

(Image originally seen on a friends blog ... and I loved it ... saved it ... and share it here. The site reference is on the image.)
Creative Minds thought that up too!

I love scrap booking and book publishing. It gives me an opportunity to use my own mind in a creative way, but I'm always using something that some other creative mind made first, from the very page I begin with (colorful, beautiful, creative page that it is), the glue or tape I use, the clip art, scissors, staples, brads, ribbon, tags, and the list goes on to include the photo as the main object(s) on the page. Oh yes, cameras and photographs are such wonderful things that came from wonderfully Creative Minds. (My photos aren't so awesome, but still I'm grateful to have them.)




The open book above is the book I published of Terry's Poems Collection. His Creative Mind has created many poems that have brought joy to many people. I am so grateful for him and his Creative Mind.

This post could go on with a lengthy list of things that Creative Minds have done, but I will let my readers use their own Creative Minds to continue the list on their own. Happy Creating!

No comments: