Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday


We had a 10:30 blood draw and a scheduled platelets infusion for 1:00 today.  We got a call telling us that the counts were up so we didn't need to go in for the platelets. 

Platelets are at 57 - not normal, but something to be pleased with.  WBC are 1.2 - not normal but creeping up.  Neutrophils(ANC) are .29 - again, not normal, but creeping up. 

We had the rest of the day off so we listened to a few conference talks, took a walk through the park,  talked on the phone with loved ones, and put this puzzle together.  Great day!




What a great surprise!  Isn't this a unique puzzle?   It doesn't have 4 straight edges and corners - it's a shaped puzzle.  We have done round puzzles but never this style.  We didn't do the edges first like we normally do.  It was really interesting and fun to put together.  It was so busy with patterns and colors and always something new to find in the picture.  And - I could love a barn just like this!  ;)



3 comments:

Shawna Scorup said...

when we came back from Utah at thanksgiving we stopped to get gas and they had puzzles with unusual edges. I thought of so many people i could get one for but it was Sunday so...they are cool and that one is particulary nice. So glad the counts are up a bit.

Ellen said...

Yea!!! Counts going up! CELEBRATE! That is a great puzzle and I love te varna too. I've never seen one shaped like that before. Very interesting and different to do I'm sure.

Ellen said...

Oh man I need to do a better job of proof reading. I meant I love the barn too.