Friday, November 29, 2013

T6

We walked both ways to the clinic again today and though it was chilly it was good to walk two days in a row.   We are happy that Terry feels good enough to walk.   We had lab work and a visit with the nurse, and then waited around for lab results.  Nothing new.

When we got home from the clinic we decided to check our mail box.  What a nice surprise ...
We had a note telling us that we had three packages in the office, so we stopped at the office to pick them up thinking that they were packages I'd ordered trying to get ready for Christmas. 

It was so fun to open the packages, especially since they were surprise boxes.

This first package was from Larsons.  Thank you!  It was just what we needed.  I had just mentioned last night that I should go get a puzzle from the lobby, but I didn't want to start one that didn't have all of the pieces again.



The second box contained so much love and fun from Gregory, Adena, Brayden, Tawny, Ethan, and Maddie. We will enjoy everything.  Thank You!


It's hard to see it all in the photo but it was filled with letters, pictures, hands and arms hugs, pumpkin bread, snicker doodles, pomegranates, Jolly Ranchers, m&ms, caramel apple suckers, a puzzle, a book, word search, sudoku book, and a puzzle.  Just what the doctor ordered.  Thank you so much.  We'll enjoy it all.

Now, the third box was ..., well, I can't say, because it was a box of things I'd ordered for Christmas, so I cannot tell what it was.  ;)  But, I looked in it and I am so excited about it.  It is perfect.  I can hardly wait to give them away. 

So, this Thanksgiving weekend is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

:)  I've already started one of the puzzles.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh buoy, what a fun way to lift your spirits! :) :)