Saturday, November 30, 2013

T7

Today was much like yesterday in that we walked to the clinic and back in the chilly weather.  No critical news about the lab report so we are just back at the apartment giving hydration.   Terry is doing fine, though many of those obnoxious, irritating, and even painful symptoms are still hanging around.

We did take the elevator up to the room today instead of using the stairs so we saw this lovely cheerful sight in the PGH lobby.



It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Oh! I completed one puzzle -



Looks good huh!

PS - We had a power outage for about 2 or 3 seconds.  Not long enough to even call it a black out, but it happened sometime between 4 and 4:30pm.  Fun to experience! 

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wishing I could get to town more often so I could put together a package like I did last time. I'll have to see what I can do. Your puzzle looks awesome. I just made a camp reservation for Aaron Barney who is from Longview and he knows your folks. Also, your sister is his wife's VT companion. Her name is Julie. Small world. Hugs to you both.