Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh What A Day!

It all started with some vomiting ..., yip, first thing.  Terry couldn't even take his medication it was so bad.  We called the clinic and got ready for an appointment.  We were admitted to triage where they gave him some IV nausea medication and some fluids.   I think we were there for a couple hours and then we were able to come home because he was feeling well enough to take his meds and keep them down.  He hasn't thrown up since we have been home, but he has been in bed for most of the day.  He isn't feeling very well right now, but we have a morning full of appointments tomorrow to see if we can figure it all out.  They told him that if he cannot keep his meds or foods down it will buy him a ticket to the hospital which he does not want.  

We were happy to have family with us today, but sad that Terry wasn't feeling well enough to visit much.  More family joined us this evening and we won't be able to visit much tomorrow, but we are so happy to see them and be with them as much as possible.

I went to bed before I wrote this and remembered that I'd better do it.  Now I can go back to bed and sleep better knowing that it's done.  Maybe if I tell you that I might forget tomorrow then I can sleep without having to get back up tomorrow.  Or, maybe I'll just get the job done.  Who knows!

Hoping for better days ahead ... Good night!

No comments: