Tuesday, December 3, 2013

T10

It's beginning to feel like I could just write DITTO about Terry's health condition.  He is not feeling terrific, but he is fine. 

We didn't walk to the clinic for blood draw today, we took the shuttle both ways, because it was so cold and Terry just didn't feel like walking it. 

I was taking his temperature this morning with a thermometer we run across the forehead and down to the temple, and then read my findings out loud, "err".  Terry heard this of course and asked if I was calling him an air head.  Well, never a dull moment!   He then proceeded to tell me how to pronounce error (with 2 syllables).  I confess that I was just saying it like it was ..., I mean reading it like it read.  ;)

We're still having fun!  Have I told you lately that I love him?  I do!

Terry did not have a fever, but isn't feeling well enough to prove it sometimes.  One of our responsibilities is to take his temperature twice a day, and we are to call in if it gets to 100.9, which luckily it never has gone over 100. 

One little change is that we were able to move one set of meds with another, so that he now only has medicines 5 times a day instead of 6.  It's slightly easier.  

We are still infusing hydration once a day, and magnesium has been added to it.  And he still does the nasal rinse/irrigation twice a day.

Missing home and family, but all is well ... we will carry on!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It must have said "error?" Funny! I hope it gave a better reading on the second try. :D Prayers continue.

Ellen said...

Wish there were some way I could do something to help. I love you both so much. Keeping you in my prayers! It looks like Christmas here with the few inches of snow we got Sunday night.

janet and harris said...

We are thinking of you guys every day but mostly today as we get a little something off to your missionary boys in the mail. Miss you and you are always in our prayer. Harris and Janet