Thursday, December 19, 2013

T26

Terry had a blood draw this morning but no other appointments today.  He completed his six hours of hydration and seems to be doing fine.  Each day he wonders if he is getting a small step closer to feeling better, but he has a long way to go.

We got another surprise today - another holiday package.  This Christmas package is much like the Thanksgiving package we received, and again, we are grateful for it.


This reminds me that I've got to work on a menu for next week so that I can go purchase everything I need. 

There are many things here that reminds us that it is Christmas time, but it is definitely a strange Christmas for us and it feels so different.  I'm sure it is going to be very different all the way through and I hope I don't "miss" it.     

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Christmas is feeling strange here too. Glad that Terry is thinking that perhaps he feels a little better. That is a great Christmas gift for all of us. Hope this will be a good night for both of you. Love you!