Friday, December 27, 2013

Update:

I didn't send Christmas cards or a newsletter this year, so for those of you wondering if I have forgotten you, please be reassured that I have not.  I just couldn't wrap my little brain around that right now.  However, I have thought about it often and have thought of each of my family and friends that I would send one too.  We love you and wish you joy and peace at this most precious time of year. 

My actions don't really show that I have thought about you, because I skipped two days of posting, but I'm feeling really guilty now and trying to repent.  I would also bet that you were busy too and may not have even noticed.  I hope that is the case.

I'm going to play the catching up game right now and share about the last couple days, but each will be in it's own post and will be back dated so that they will be in chronological order.    So go ahead and "go back" to see the added info and photos if you wish.

No comments: