Saturday, December 7, 2013

T14

Well, cyclosporine levels were high yesterday so today we had to go to the clinic for a blood draw / levels check at 8:00am.  With the temperature being 24 degrees we decided to take a taxi instead of walking. 

I'll spare you the details, but it took three calls to get the taxi to us.  Oh Bother!
Then riding back it took two calls.  What's up with the taxi drivers here today?   They are pretty crazy fast drivers here too.  It seems like they throw us around a lot.

We waited at the clinic to get his lab results in case he needed a platelets infusion, but we were surprised to find that the platelets were up to 21 ..., I know, that is still low, but it's better than the 11, 12, 14 that they have been lately. 

Other counts are still low but remember, they are expected to be low.  We can hardly wait until they start going up.  It might help him start feeling a little better.

One more day down!
Actually, two weeks down!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What an adventure you two are on! I think those fast driving, slow arriving taxi drivers may just be trying to add some spice to your lives? :) So be sure to buckle up! Love and prayers from here.