Saturday, December 21, 2013

T28

Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday ...

That is what we did today!  Along with cleaning and laundry, we added a few other things ...

I cut Terry's hair ..., finally.  He doesn't have much left to cut, and surprisingly that made it kinda tricky for me.  It looks better now and hopefully it feels better to him.  He has never had so little hair before - it's really thinned out a lot.  He's still handsome though!

We walked over to blood draw today with a bit of chill in the air, but not too bad.  It has been a moist day today, not always rain, but heavy fog or mist or whatever they call it here.

Terry wasn't feeling very well this afternoon and I needed to complete some Christmas shopping so I headed to the mall while he stayed and slept.  I didn't have enough time to do everything I needed to do and still get back to the clinic pharmacy by 5:00 so I'll have to return to do a bit more on Monday. Oh Bother!  It's mostly just groceries (and stocking stuffers) I need, so it'll be okay.  I'm so worried about Christmas gifts though - I don't like to disappoint.   I have had such a hard time this year and I don't think I can explain why, I just haven't been able to get into it the way I need to.

Terry is now hydrating, and will be late into the evening. 

One more day almost done!

No comments: