Monday, December 16, 2013

One step forward and Two steps back ... Oh Bother!

This day started out filled with an extra long To Do list for me. 

We walked to blood draw and back.  Then I hooked Terry up to his hydration, got him some lunch, and left for town. Terry didn't feel like going to the store so he stayed home and rested and went thru some of the mail the kids brought us.  I got everything on my list and I got home before hydration was complete so I was happy.

I started crossing off a few things on my To Do list (but it is still a long list - it's been a one step forward and two steps back kind of day).  I thought things were going well until it was time to dip bon bons and I had forgotten the paraffin wax.  It wasn't on my list!!!  I somehow overlooked it.  Have you ever tried dipping bon bons without it?  It isn't pretty!   So now my plan is frustrated and I am going to have to figure something else out.  I don't have a candle here, so that won't be the solution.  ;) 

On a more positive note - it was a great mail day for us.  :) 

Okay, it's bed time and I will have to write more another day. I'm so tired, I hope I made sense in this post.  I guess you can have some fun trying to decipher it if it doesn't make sense.  ;)

1 comment:

Tyler said...

So thankful it was the bon bons that had issues not terry. You are brave to make them in the first place. Hope today goes better.